UPDATED VISITOR POLICY:
FOLLOWING GOVERNOR WHITMER’S EXECUTIVE ORDER:
ONE VISITOR may be considered under at least one of these special circumstances:
- Visitor is required for supporting patient including activities of daily living
- Visitor has power of attorney or is court-appointed for care for patient
- Patient is in serious critical condition or hospice care
- Visitor is conducting official government businessIf patient is age 21 or under, visitor must be a parent, foster parent or appointed guardian
NO VISITOR under 14 years of age unless under special circumstances listed above.
SICK OR AT-RISK VISITORS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
No visitors allowed if they have symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, coughing) or other risk factors (travel to endemic area, exposure to confirmed COVID case in past 14 days, pregnant, other)
Every visitor will be screened prior to entry.
These rules may change as the COVID-19 situation evolves. MSA reserves the right to deny visitation at any time in order to protect the health and safety of visitors, patients, and everyone in our facility. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
PURE MEDICAL SPA TEMPORARILY CLOSED
In accordance with Governor Whitmer’s executive order, we will be temporarily closing Pure Medical Spa until March 31, 2020.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
To review the executive order, you may read it here:
SCHEDULES ARE BEING REVIEWED
Our doctors and staff are reviewing all appointments and surgeries for necessity and will contact you if we need to reschedule you. Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us.
VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISITS NOW AVAILABLE
- You will receive an “invitation” to your appointment (called a meeting in the Zoom app) prior to your appointment by email. If you haven’t received it by an hour before your appointment, check your spam folder to see if it got stuck there. If not, call our office at (231-739-9461) and we’ll help you figure it out.
- Be sure to download the app or test your system at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment. You can click here to download the app.
- Laptop or Desktop Instructions:
- Click on the meeting link in your email and follow the instructions to start your visit.
- The software will start automatically downloading once you select ‘Start visit.’
- You may only use a computer or laptop with a camera installed for the visit to work appropriately.
- Cell Phone or Tablet Instructions:
- Click on the meeting link in your email and follow the instructions to download from the Play Store or Apple Store.
- The app is free. Once the app is downloaded you simply have to ‘Start Meeting.’
- If you are having audio difficulties and the provider cannot hear you, swipe your screen to the left and you will see a microphone icon that says, “Your microphone is muted. Tap to speak.” Tap the microphone and swipe back. That should correct the problem.
- You may only use a device with a camera installed for the visit to work appropriately.